Mold Assessment & Testing
Air Care Wizard is certified as a Mold Assessor and Mold Remediator. Our assessors know what to look for and have the ability to detect Mold growth that you are not aware of.
With our proprietary Mold Inspection Kit, we can uncover and verify moisture sources as well as detect and test for microbial growth. In addition, we look for visible signs whether it be growth, odors, or other factors.
By using thermal imaging cameras and borescopes, we can find the underlying source of the moisture that promotes mold and fungal growth.
Air Quality Testing
We test for Mold by using a combination of Tape Lift Offs, Cultures or Air Samples. Industry Standards of Practice recommend taking a sample of the air both indoors and outdoors. The outdoor samples are used as control samples to aid in our Assessment efforts.
Full Inspection Includes
When you contract with Air Care Wizard to handle the inspection of your home or business, we will provide you with:
- Our observations – Visual, moisture mapping, temperature and relative humidity
- Recommendations of how to keep the problem from spreading
- Pictures for full documentation of what was found
- Results from the samples - this includes the microbial types and levels
- A full Protocol for the remediation of your business or home
If you have any questions concerning this process, be sure to ask our specialists when you call. They will be able to explain more in detail the different things that our remediation experts will accomplish.