Brittany Murphy Died From Mold?

  • By Air Care Wizard
  • Posted December 20, 2013
Mold in Sharon Murphy's House

Brittany Murphy‘s mother says that toxic mold found in the late "Clueless” star’s Hollywood home is the reason her daughter and her son-in-law, Simon Monjack, died, reports.

Sharon Murphy contends in a lawsuit that the people who built her daughter’s house are to blame for mold that led to the pneumonia that caused the 32-year-old actress to die in December 2009 and that led to Monjack’s passing just months later.

According to TMZ, Sharon Murphy has filed a lawsuit against her former lawyers for legal malpractice. In the suit, she says the attorneys convinced her to accept a settlement offer for the construction problems in January, but didn’t explain that the settlement included a stipulation keeping her from suing the builders for their alleged role in her daughter’s death.

TMZ reports Sharon Murphy is now seeking the amount she would have won in a wrongful death lawsuit, as well as other damages.


Blog Archive

Your Health. Your Comfort. Our Promise.